One of winters hottest colours is Wine, Maroon or Burgundy. In fact, wine is the new black for this season.
We’re seeing deep burgundy and wine in everything from makeup, hair and fashion.
Below you will find a pictorial on how to create the perfect smokey eye using this seasons colours.
Products we have used:
Using The Balm “Nude Palette”
1. After priming, apply the Sassy eye shadow to the brow bone.
2. Apply the Sexy shade in the crease and slightly above
3. Take the Silly color and apply in outer V and in crease (keeping it darkest in outer corner)
4. Using a big fluffy eye shadow brush, blend to remove harsh lines
5. Apply the Gorgeous Cosmetics shimmer in Suede over the inner corner of the eyelid
6. Smudge the Silly colour from the Nude palette underneath the lower lash line
7. Apply pencil eyeliner to lower waterline
8. Add your winged liner using NYX “The curve”
9. Apply your favorite mascara to both top and bottom lashes
10. Use Duo glue and apply your proffered set of lashes.
Easy Enough? If you are a learner or are finding it difficult to get the same look, or maybe even wanting assistance to learn how to apply makeup, make sure to contact us for a personal makeup lesson.